Hyper Combustion

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who am I

u probably know me atleast u know my name..if u need to know more just google!
Among the lot many things which a person does I study,ride a bike,yearn to click some snaps,contemplate pasta vs lasagne and form opinions/questions on everything from shade of paint used on signboards to economic growth of Botswana.
my poison is Bacardi Rum. So if anyone wants to bribe me. you know what to get!!
i do accept bribes since i see them as a motivator those who disagree can wake up and smell the cofee. speaking of which i think Espresso Con Pana is one coffee which i would down willingly. Apart from that the usual barista/CCD/cofee world fare kinda sucks..filter cofee is nice and yummy even though i aint a southie..I think anything below pune is south right?
did i hear someone say narrow minded! ha just kidding fellas..
coming back to me.. i ride this pulsar...if i had a rich dad i would probably be riding an SBK or something but i dont have rolls of money tucked underneath my mattress...and i am too short to scale a walll to reach the local bank's safe...but hey i am a gujju and maybe i would just do a stock market scam eh... from harshad mehta to ketan parekh to arpan divanjee... sounds cool? probably not..
And i intend to click snaps with cannon S3IS which is a Point and shoot kinda camera not the SLR types again money factor..
so u see money its root of all problems..tht reminds me..here is a stupid derivation which i had mugged up better then ohm's law when i was in 9th grade!
which goes like
"We know that women like two things, your time and your money, therefore...
women = time x money
Now time equals money,
so women = money x money
Money is the root of all evil,
so money = square root of evil
By squaring both sides of the equation,
money squared = evil
Now go back to the equation women = money x money
See where I'm headed?
women = money squared = evil

but then my class teacher tole me tell this again to me once ur 18..never went back to tell her that !!
so sometimes i am proved wrong (which is most of the times) but i will not stop not cause i am tough or anything just tht i dont like stopping..but then i guess i have to stop writing this post cause too much ranting is bad for others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home